When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The headlight again

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Vetteman61

Finally riding a big boys bike
I posted a thread a while back when I restored my father's 1959 Western Flyer. He remembered it having a headlight on the fender. Discussions here lead me to believe this year didn't come with a headlight however I've found a couple pictures that seem like it may have. He described the headlight as looking exactly like the ones in these pictures.

Here is a picture on Flickr of the original Western Auto catalog, which shows this specific model with a headlight

https://flic.kr/p/9tVLHz

Here is one I found that is identical to his (minus the dual exhaust accessories)

aPNE0Zb70HVOu9AuluUZ1wsmallh-1.jpg

aPNE0Zb70HVOu9AuluUZ1w-1.jpg

Anyone have any information on this headlight?

Last edited:
headlight again

the light your looking for is a DELTA "HAWK" came in all white and white with a chrome top
not to hard to find,might be one on ebay now

Thanks guys. I looked through hundreds of lights last night and didn't find anything but using the term you guys gave me I was able to find two today.

Back