The Huffman Super Streamline Repatriation: Cyclone Coaster Ride *Updated: Feb 4, 2018

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

New Mexico Brant

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Looking forward to the upcoming ride! I still have a few tweaks to make on my 1937 Super Streamline and I will be ready! Could someone please help me out in finding a bicycle for my girlfriend's father to ride? If you have a bike to spare please send me a PM. Kindly, Brant

IMG_9059.JPG

New Mexico Brant

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Zephyr is all done. Working on the ladies Twinflex. Was hoping to have another repatriated bike ready for next month's ride, but doesn't look like it'll be here in time. I did find a men's bike to ride tho, so kinda excited about that:)
Would that be a girl's big tank??

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I know some folks use the term 'streamline' interchangeably amongst the Huffman bikes. I generally break these down into three different groups: Safety Streamline (1936), Super Streamline both tank and non-tank versions (1937-8), and Firestone Fleetwood Supreme (1937-8). V/r Shawn

azbug-i

I live for the CABE
I just meant any of the streamlines. Even the fleetwood having the long tailed frame. Just didnt know jamie had any one of the above you mentioned.

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Be cool to see pics of the others that are planning on attending--will we see any new Super Streamlines? V/r Shawn

This ad goes away when you register for an account!