When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Huffman Super Streamline Repatriation: Cyclone Coaster Ride *Updated: Feb 4, 2018

-
Is February 4th looking good for a Huffman ride?
The Nickinator and I are planning to make the trip from frozen MN for this ride, and will be bringing the '40 Huffman big tank to it's new owner there....would be nice to ride it one last time in good company :relieved:

Darcie
I believe Frank was planning to make Feb the "Ride a girl bike or wear a dress" ride. I was planning for a Monark March ride as well. Frank has the last word, so we should double check with him as to the Cyclone Coasters schedule. Be great to see you guys out West where it's a bit warmer than Minnesota!

Last edited:
Work conflicts have arisen for a few Cabers which would severally reduce the number of Super Streamlines at the January ride. I am waiting to hear back regarding possible future dates. It seems that January is not going to work so please stay tuned for more information! Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I am hoping we can get this all worked out in the next few days.

That's too bad, I was planning on bringing mine. By the time the ride is rescheduled I'll probably have it torn down for paint.

Maybe next year.

I believe Frank was planning to make Feb the "Ride a girl bike or wear a dress" ride. I was planning for a Monark March ride as well. Frank has the last word, so we should double check with him as to the Cyclone Coasters schedule. Be great to see you guys out West where it's a bit warmer than Minnesota!

I'd think a warmer month than Feb. would be better for wearing a dress lol. Have heard from a couple people about doing the Huffmans in Feb, so maybe they will have talked to him already. In any case, we're driving out a one-way rental with a Huffman, and flying home, just booked tickets today.
Darcie

I wish we could make it out but my calendar is slammed the first part of the year. Looking like Fall would be the soonest we could make it out. Hope this happens though--would be cool to see a bunch of Super Streamlines/Safeties/Fleetwood Supremes all together. V/r Shawn

Is February 4th looking good for a Huffman ride?
The Nickinator and I are planning to make the trip from frozen MN for this ride, and will be bringing the '40 Huffman big tank to it's new owner there....would be nice to ride it one last time in good company :relieved:

Darcie
UPDATE: I am just waiting to hear back from Frank; unfortunately Shawn can't make it until the fall, @John can do Feb, and Amanda @azbug-i is trying to work out this date as well (she has three of the repatriation bikes; it would be great to have some of these at the ride). I can make it in February with my bike.

Back