When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Huffman Super Streamline Repatriation: Cyclone Coaster Ride *Updated: Feb 4, 2018

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
UPDATE: I am just waiting to hear back from Frank; unfortunately Shawn can't make it until the fall, @John can do Feb, and Amanda @azbug-i is trying to work out this date as well (she has three of the repatriation bikes; it would be great to have some of these at the ride). I can make it in February with my bike.
Good to hear! I'll combine the 2 & ride a ladies Huffman!

image.jpeg

Dammit! I really would love to make this one but have to be in San Antonio for business that Monday. Make sure you get plenty of pics just so I can see what a good time I missed:disappointed: V/r Shawn

This date isnt looking good for me either :( im trying to figure out how to make it out. Im hoping to find a friend to go and a vehicle to use too. I cant afford to rent anything large right now. Ill see what I come up with

Back