When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Huffman Super Streamline Repatriation: Cyclone Coaster Ride *Updated: Feb 4, 2018

-
full?d=1494291548.jpg

This was SUCH a fun day and ride!! Only my second Cyclone Coasters ride, the first being the Sears ride earlier in the year... I have to make more of these rides... Frank and company are just the best! The weather, the turn out of FANTASTIC Huffmans, and the seriously fine bicycle folk make this the preeminent southern California ride. What a GREAT time we had.

Thanks to Darcie and Nick, Amanda and Brant, and I'm sure others for making the journey from out of state, your company was enjoyed by all.

If you ever get the chance to ride in So. Cal, be sure to take it, it's an experience you will cherish for a long time. Despite the reputation, the So. Cal vintage bike community are friendly, fun and welcome bike folk from out of town.

Here are a few pix from both the Foothill Flyers ride on Saturday, and the Coasters ride on Sunday... Darcie, Amanda, Nick and I all took my '61 Rambler American convertible to lunch, then rode in the afternoon in beautiful Monrovia with Fordmike, Louisa, Brant, Marty and a truly nice group of folks.. such a nice, homey town ride! This weekend completely recharged my battery...

033.JPG

039.JPG

040.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

043.JPG

047.JPG

048.JPG

049.JPG

050.JPG

051.JPG

Back