When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Little Aerocycle that Could: A Pretty Camelback Who Dreams to One Day Have a Tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Anyone know what year(s) the cool fork stop bracket was used on the Aerocycle like the one above?
I personally believe that they were all equipped with them from the factory, but occasionally you see them without (I believe this is due to them breaking off). I have a 1934 and 1936 and one bike has one that’s broken off and one is still present.

Yep!
My 34 model has the stop.
It's a pretty stout bracket, so not likely to get broken off accidentally.
I can't imagine why anyone would cut it off, so I don't know what the deal is with the bikes that were made without them.

Today we were doing an exhibit install at the gallery so I did not have heaps of time to work on the Aerocycle. I was able to get a few things accomplished.

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

What a gem! Forgive me for asking, since you posted everything in the last 24 hours, did you do all this work/project in the last 24 hours? Or is this more of a Before & After posting?

EDIT: Nevermind, just re-read your post that said you started this project in May 2017, I was confused because you just started this thread yesterday, nevertheless nice transformation!

Last edited:
Back