When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Little Green Pierce heavy service model

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

C M Gerlach

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I get dumb luck again working on this thing.
Building it as a heavy service model.
It came with the wheelset, that I have seen on pierce bikes that were appropriate.
Started cleaning up the rims and hubs today and found more awesome original paint on the rims....I'm a skeptic.....but too much coincidence to think these parts didn't start life together.
If/when this thing comes together It's going to present well.
For me.....reclaiming original 100 year old paint is like being a kid on christmas morning.
IMG_6430.jpg

20220722_150633.jpg

20221118_223409.jpg

20221118_223400.jpg

20221118_223431.jpg

20221118_223427.jpg

It came with the wheelset, that I have seen on pierce bikes that were appropriate.
Started cleaning up the rims and hubs today and found more awesome original paint on the rims....I'm a skeptic.....but too much coincidence to think these parts didn't start life together.
For me.....reclaiming original 100 year old paint is like being a kid on christmas morning.
View attachment 1735180

View attachment 1735181

View attachment 1735179

View attachment 1735178

View attachment 1735177

View attachment 1735176

View attachment 1735180

View attachment 1735181

View attachment 1735179

View attachment 1735178

View attachment 1735177

View attachment 1735176
Chris keep us up on your progress I love your work on this BAD girl there is something special about this Pierce for sure

More dumb luck.....cleaned the overspray off the front rim and fender and found original pins.......this thing is coming around .......wow.

View attachment 1737229

[AView attachment 1737230

TTView attachment 1737231

ACView attachment 1737232

H]1737228[/ATTACH]

View attachment 1737228
Dude your killing me with suspense .., that’s so cool 😎 I can’t wait to see it in person . I never saw fenders like that they are cool too !!! I’m looking up more info on this special bike for you . Happy Thanksgiving pierce brother

Last edited:
Looks really good, love the green with gold pins. What confuses me is why someone would paint over that OG paint back in the day. A question off topic, did you get shoveled out OK. Being from Hamburg myself I sure don't miss 70 in. of snow. Keep posting your progress on the bike. Thanks

only got a foot or so here in niagara county....not bad, about 15 minutes south of me had six feet.
Need to take a ride to rochester to pick up a few pieces to get these together....maybe next week..
The fenders came with it, ... seller didn't think they belonged to it but, found out otherwise.
I always wonder what the motivation to overspray was,...maybe when spray cans were invented it was just the thing to do.

Back