When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Long Beach Socal Cycle Swap Picture Thread

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bringing out this 50 JCH hot rod, still go some of the 80’s colors!
C2A113AE-EA0A-4541-8724-B4801107A495.jpeg

E016E9D4-5C4C-465E-B123-90BE4EF082E3.jpeg

Cool, I love the surf boards! When I was a teenager, I wrote a letter to Gerry Lopez (Mr. Pipeline) in Pearl City, Hawaii. At time him and another surfer owned a Shop and sold Lightning Bolt surf boards and T-Shirts with the same logo. His sister wrote me back and sent a shirt I had sent money for, and some stickers. I think I still have the letter somewhere. I never learned to surf up here in North Idaho, but I dreamed and read about it a lot. Barry

Last edited:
Cool, I love the surf boards! When I was a teenager, I wrote a letter to Gerry Lopez (Mr. Pipeline) in Pearl City, Hawaii. At time him and another surfer owned a Shop and sold Lightning Bolt surf boards and T-Shirts with the same logo. His sister wrote me back and sent a shirt I had sent money for, and some stickers. I think I still have the letter somewhere. I never learned to surf up here in North Idaho, but I dreamed and read about it a lot. Barry
It's a blast Barry!

Back