When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Long Beach Socal Cycle Swap Picture Thread

-
FDR’s famous statement “a day that will live in infamy" kept going through my head as I bore witness to this girl’s bike being torn apart. Here is more photographic evidence for the ages. Notice the onlookers expression of shock!

Thank you to everyone who made my time at the swap so fun.

fb329fad6d99cfb59f1edb3fbe6f28c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I
FDR’s famous statement “a day that will live in infamy" kept going through my head as I bore witness to this girl’s bike being torn apart. Here is more photographic evidence for the ages. Notice the onlookers expression of shock!

View attachment 1023922

I've been framed! I was actually installing parts to put this old girl back together!

View attachment 1023922

After pledging no guilty. His should be required to wear a body camera so we the public can review it. Look like a clear case of profiling to me. "LOCK HIM UP"

Back