When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The longest wait

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JRE

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
What's the longest time you've had to wait to get a bike you've bought. I bought a bike back in the first part of December with the Agreement the seller would ship it right after the first of the year. So it would have less chance getting damaged from the Christmas Rush. He's still dragging his feet I'm starting to get impatient but really want the bike lol

I waited 2 months to get a response from a Ebay seller , after I won a auction on a Elgin bicycle . Its now safe in the barn as collect parts .

What's the longest time you've had to wait to get a bike you've bought. I bought a bike back in the first part of December with the Agreement the seller would ship it right after the first of the year. So it would have less chance getting damaged from the Christmas Rush. He's still dragging his feet I'm starting to get impatient but really want the bike lol

I think its time to let the seller know he needs to ship the bike now. Is the seller a CABE member? While I'm an advocate for trying to resolve problems privately sometimes a little public exposure can kickstart someone into action. Good luck with getting your bike. V/r Shawn

When they don't hold true to their word, especially after this long, it shows a complete lack of integrity, and care on their part...it's flat out rude and inconsiderate and not the way to do business. Your impatience is your true and understandable feelings. I agree with Shawn, it's beyond time to either get that bike or your momey back.

Not Bike related but I recently purchased some body panels and floors for my Hot rod from a company called "Howells Sheet Metal" out of Texas. The guy NEVER answers his phone! Apparently he told one person that if he answered the phone he would never get anything done...At first I was glad I was doing business with an American company and even told him so. Now I've been waiting 7 weeks for my delivery...I finally got thru to him and pretty much got - Hey Whatever attitude. I asked for the Tracking number and it lead nowhere - can it be bogus? SCREW HIM!! I'll never order from him again AND I left poor feed back on his site. Almost 2K in my order - in the future I'll spend my hard earned money else where.

He did not give me a confirmation number until I asked, said he would send the Tracking number by email - never happened! This guy truly just says what you want to hear...Extremely poor businessmen.

If it was me, I would hire a young car enthusiast and train them on their parts...teach them follow-up and most of all HONESTY!

Ryan at Howell's, you are a poor businessmen and care less about your customers (as long as you get paid - right)! I will tell every person I can to stay away!

Day before yesterday I purchased from two separate CABE'ers and guess what? They delivered the very next day AND provided me with the Tracking number!!! WOW, what a concept - communication!!! For you sellers who take your sweet time delivering - shame on you...we pay right away, you should ship right away or stick to selling at Swap meets!

Back