When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Man & Mancave that started my love of bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
DOUBLE WOW...........Thanks for sharing the memories and the pictures. Where is home from your roots ? I admired your Xmas lights on bikes. You have good taste.

422840_4120650866134_1411357944_n.jpg

DOUBLE WOW...........Thanks for sharing the memories and the pictures. Where is home from your roots ? I admired your Xmas lights on bikes. You have good taste.

Thank you!!!! Appreciate it so much. Grew up in upstate Connecticut, on the Mass line. Lovely country up there. I certainly miss it.

The area is full of old barns hiding treasures and lots of early 1900 bicycle manufacturers. Can't beat it!

I think 500cc?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
No it's definitely a 350cc model if it's a T21 model (350cc = a little over 21 cubic inches). The 'bathtub' nickname refers to the shape of that big rear mudguard, imagine it removed from the bike and flipped upside down, it looks a lot like an old tin bath. They were fitted to pretty much the whole range of trumpets for a few years.

Ive been to the Muscle bike museum during the swap meet, it was beyond awesome. Jim and your mother came down to Providence to ride the East bay bike path with myself and few others about 12 years ago and I rode this

DSC03664.JPG

Back