When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Many Faces of Schwinn Built Bicycles Vol. II update

-
Yes, as soon as I get them I'll start taking payments. I'll start another thread telling you guys when it's time. It may not be until after I get back from the Memory Lane swap meet though. I fly out on the 2nd of May and fly back on the 8th. We'll see how long it takes them to print the books. They said they'll start printing them Thursday or Friday. Barry

You have earned a ton of respect Barry. Over the years, many in this hobby have seen people start projects with similar ambitions and simply run out of steam. You delivered and had enough in the tank for round 2. Thank you and I look forward to giving you some dough again for the sequel.

Hello All!

I spoke to the printing company today and was told the books are printed and they're busy binding them. They should be ready later this week.

90 of the 100 books I'm having printed are spoken for. If anyone else wants a book, now is the time to speak up. I can't afford to have any more printed, so this is it. Thank you. Barry

Back