When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold The Many Faces of Schwinn head badge book stickers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Copyright © 2019 by Barry E. Gray

www.themanyfacesofschwinn.squarespace.com This site still needs to be set up, hopefully I'll have it going soon.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or scholarly journal.

Hello, I have some Schwinn head badge book stickers for sale. Due to demand, I decided to sell the ones I kept back for myself.

$3.00 each. I have 7 left. They're the exact size as a head badge.

[email protected] is my paypal , friends and family please.

Make sure and include your address. Thank you. Barry

I may also may have about 7 books for sale. I'm waiting on folks to reply to my messages I've sent them. I'm going to give them another week and then I'll put the books up for sale.

View attachment 1028591

View attachment 1028587
Any more???

Any more???
Howdy, how are you? I'm having 100 more books printed, they'll be ready in a week and a half. I'm also going down tomorrow to have more stickers made.

If you'd like to reserve a book, you can send me a payment to [email protected] , friends and family please. $48.00 for the book and $6.50 for shipping.

Thank you very much. Barry

Back