When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold The Many Faces of Schwinn head badge books for sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Barry,
If there's enough interest to justify re-printing the book, I say go for it, but I would recommend getting the money up front from the interested parties otherwise you may end up not hearing back from some of the people that committed to buying it.

I'm broke until next month and after that my HUD rent more than doubles...Every other year it yo-yos and then comes back down but this year it's silly. That I would have to budget and see, and it's not cheap to run a second printing I don't think. You tell me.

I agree with CWCman. I think you have tappedvthis market and may get some onesies and twosies here and there but unless you are getting interest from other places you may get stuck holding a bunch of these. Jus my 2c V/r Shawn

I agree with CWCman. I think you have tappedvthis market and may get some onesies and twosies here and there but unless you are getting interest from other places you may get stuck holding a bunch of these. Jus my 2c V/r Shawn
True, but I listed five of them for sale in the selling section (first time I did this) and by the next morning all five had sold. I also got a bunch of emails and phone calls. Six different bike shops said they wanted a book, but I sold those books other people now. So I don't know. I do need some for the September swap meet, and I need some for next years Memory Lane Swap meet.

Has anyone ever sold on the Amazon Market Place? How do they treat you? Is it a rip off like the self publishing outfits?

You're better off selling on ABE or Allibris book selling sites, they take 10%, same as e-bay.

I'm interested in a copy of the book when you have stock.

Dang!!
This is a great book- wealth of information
Great Job Barry!

012029933bffb98b8d51c72e6f682fa2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back