When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Many Faces of Schwinn Volume II update

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hello everyone, I have the book pretty close but I've got my self strapped with some credit card payments from the last hundred books I had printed. It cost over $3000.00 to have a hundred of them printed and I didn't sell enough of the second printing to pay back the credit card. I still owe $2600.00. I live on social security which makes it hard to afford things without charging them. I thought the book would do better and I'd have plenty of money at the time I told you folks I'd have the next book done this fall.

I'm sorry for that. I feel bad, like I let everyone down. I tried hard to sell it, even starting a website. I've been dragging my feet on telling you guys, hoping I'd some how come up with the money.
I'll get it done for sure. I just wanted to pay the card down some first. By April I'll have another card paid off and that one paid down a bunch. It looks more like it's going to be a Spring time printing.
Thank you. Barry

Have you advertised on Facebook....seems to be a good amount of people into the old schwinns on there....I'd try rodrod bikes too...if you haven't advertised on there...

Have you advertised on Facebook....seems to be a good amount of people into the old schwinns on there....I'd try rodrod bikes too...if you haven't advertised on there...
Howdy, how are you? No I haven't, I don't belong to facebook.

Do what you have to do Barry. I'm still thumbing thru the first addition, and yes I'm a slow reader when there's lots of pictures. ;)

Last edited:
Barry, I too live on a fixed income and by God, you're an absolute TROUPER. I salute you and make sure you are always taken care of first.

Back