When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Many Faces of Schwinn Volume II

-
Either way I'll take one, so if vol 2 was 300 pages does that mean vol 3 already has more than 300?

Hello everybody,

I'm finally finishing up the second Volume of "The Many Faces of Schwinn Built Bicycles". I'm going down to the printing company next week to have a couple printed for editing purposes. For some reason after a while I can't see the mistakes on the computer, but see them when it's actually a book.

I have to make an executive decision. The last book was 300 pages and cost $35.00 a book to have them printed. Pretty expensive, that's why I had to charge so much for them.

This book has 471 pages and I have to decide weather or not I should cut it down to 300 pages or print it the way it is. I don't know how much more it'll cost to have printed yet, but I think maybe another ten dollars or so.

What do you guys want me to do? Would you be willing to pay more for the book so we can keep it 471 pages? Thank you. Barry

I bought the ISBN number last night. Yahoo!
I’m just on training wheels but I think a book with that kind of knowledge is worth a few more bucks.

Hey Barry,
Mark my vote as for more content (more pages). That is what buying reference books (for me) is about. I bought 2 volumes of CBX books and they are HUGE, but chock full of info of necessity and of interest and both have value for an enthusiast.

Hey Barry,
Mark my vote as for more content (more pages). That is what buying reference books (for me) is about. I bought 2 volumes of CBX books and they are HUGE, but chock full of info of necessity and of interest and both have value for an enthusiast.
You got Ron. Thank you. Barry

I'm still waiting on about twenty of the people that reserved a copy of The Many Faces of Schwinn Volume II to contact me. Thank you. Barry

Back