When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The most expensive

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The thing is a lot of stuff, including the high end bikes, are never advertised. Most of the really good stuff I buy has happened through a phone call, text, or email asking me if I was interested in "x". There are a lot of collectors who do very little internet and mostly buy and sell through networking so you'll never hear about or see this stuff unless you know them. V/r Shawn

I think everybody remember this one. I think it sold for $14K on ebay.

mark-bb-jpg.jpg

The thing is a lot of stuff, including the high end bikes, are never advertised. Most of the really good stuff I buy has happened through a phone call, text, or email asking me if I was interested in "x". There are a lot of collectors who do very little internet and mostly buy and sell through networking so you'll never hear about or see this stuff unless you know them. V/r Shawn
This is very true, . I have received many items from a call or a short message , most of my people , do not use the internet , and some do not like talking on the phone . One part I will add is the people are selling to get money , so give up the money for the nice prizes , thanks , wpb

This is very true, . I have received many items from a call or a short message , most of my people , do not use the internet , and some do not like talking on the phone . One part I will add is the people are selling to get money , so give up the money for the nice prizes , thanks , wpb

You make a good point Walter. I only refer potential buyers who I know are willing to step up and pay. I see folks sometimes putting out feelers for big money bikes or parts yet they are trying to do it on the cheap. If you are wanting a decent Aerocycle but only want to spend $7k you will probably will not be successful. I think @frankster41 has the signature line that says "Cheap stuff ain't good, and good stuff ain't cheap" or something similar. That ain't to say cheap stuff can't be fun though! V/r Shawn

Back