When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Most Photographed bike on the CABE....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
View attachment 337689
Had the honor if riding TikiBike yesterday for a ride around Huntington Beach with the OC boys (and Mike). Thanks Mark!
You are welcome Steve.
This bike rides awesome.
Everyone that rides it says so.
Comfortable and cool
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1467990834.897870.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1467990845.632086.jpg

This thread started a little differently on my 42 Elgin Tiki Cruiser.
For documentation purposes, there is a thread here on bikes I take care of and ride.
I got this bike from Greg here in So Cal. Of my bikes today, this is the 1 I've had the longest. Jan. 2013
Photo1340.jpg

I was new in my stage of the hobby and sold off some bits and pieces; and installed high bars for riding comfort.
Over time I installed the black-out wheel set that came off the Air Pilot, 1943 L.A.B.L. and the tire bell; and other cool accessories.
This bike has been with me longest for a couple reasons: First is how great it rides, 2nd is it's never been all that valuable to anyone else.
IMG_9247.JPG
IMG_9249.JPG

Update; I added a chain guard a while back and rode it 80 miles one day and then up to Monrovia to the foothill flyers ride another Saturday.
Still rides great with over 1000 miles on this wheelset since being rebuilt.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480004741.446234.jpg

Update bump.
Still riding it; set a personal record: 100 Miles round-trip
Restored saddle has over 1500 miles on it.
This wheelset has not been rebuilt in over 5 years and have at least 2000 miles on them.
I took it to San Francisco and the legends of TAM ride July 2017
IMG_0116.JPG
IMG_0170.JPG
IMG_0179.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG

Mike, please tell us what you think. @TR6SC

image.jpeg
Update bump.
Still riding it; set a personal record: 100 Miles round-trip
Restored saddle has over 1500 miles on it.
This wheelset has not been rebuilt in over 5 years and have at least 2000 miles on them.
I took it to San Francisco and the legends of TAM ride July 2017
View attachment 653647 View attachment 653649 View attachment 653650 View attachment 653648
Mike, please tell us what you think. @TR6SC
Well, hmmm, let me see, yes, I've got it! Mark the Tripple3 is the winner hands down, as far as I can see. And furthermore, he's just so damn nice it makes me want to pedal hard too, just so that I can be around him! I sat on the Tiki-cycle, but I missed my chance to give it a whirl, girl. (Desireé) I'll be coming southbound in the not to distant, and I want to meet a few more good ones like the Tikiman.

That seat with 1500 miles must be well made because your butt never seems to come off it.
I was checking it out (the seat) when we were parked and hanging. Very handsome bit of leatherwork. Very nice!

Back