When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE Motor Master Thread

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Before we bury the Cleveland Welding Company/Roadmaster and the MotorMaster for it’s design flaws, lets remember this was 1938, a year before the Whizzer Company released its “D” model prototype. The “D" included a steel cylinder head which made it prone to over heat. A split case motor which tended to leak oil and it also included a drive system that relied on a hard rubber roller that engaged into the rear tire to drive the rear wheel. Back in the early 1980’s my Dad had running D, E and F prototype Whizzers operating out of our garage. I have spent significant time in the saddle on all three models. The "D" was not what you would call easy to start, it did not have a great deal of power and the friction drive did not produce a smooth ride. What your comparing the Motor Master to is a "H" model Whizzer motor that would not come out for another eight years. It was also the Cleveland Welding Company/Roadmaster who took the lead in producing “purpose built bikes” to accommodate the whizzer motor kits. Just my non-bias perspective of course...

Last edited:
Back