When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The One(s) That Got Away

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
The ones that got away, my story is my fault. I posted needing info on a bike on CL well someone on the Cabe was reading the posts and beat me to the bike. This happened twice, so now I will post after I either buy the bike or if not I will turn the Cabers on to the lead. They were both stingrays. I should of known better, this has happened with cars too.
Den of demons.

This one, my failure of relying on technology and not having a multi-tiered bid plan:

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 8.40.48 AM.png

Last edited:
The ones that got away, my story is my fault. I posted needing info on a bike on CL well someone on the Cabe was reading the posts and beat me to the bike. This happened twice, so now I will post after I either buy the bike or if not I will turn the Cabers on to the lead. They were both stingrays. I should of known better, this has happened with cars too.
I think that could be why the guy I picked up my last bike told me his messages blew up after we agreed on a price because I did post it on the Cabe before I made an agreement on the price. Difference is he stuck to the deal.

Back