When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The other lady in peewee hermans big adventure movie

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That's one of those movies that I could watch every couple of years and still get a kick out of.

Last edited:
That's one of those movies that I could watch every couple of years and still get a kick out of.
Doesnt take much to amuse you. I would think once maybe twice would be ebough for most.

You got that right. I joined this site in Feb. 2008 and I'm still here. Not quite as amused as I used to be though.
Bike collecting is serious business.You have no business being amused.

You have no business being amused.

You're absolutely right! I haven't made one red cent being amused! On the other hand there is money to be made on reflector sales. Which reminds me, my sale ends January 2. Time to bump the ad. Thanks!

You're absolutely right! I haven't made one red cent being amused! On the other hand there is money to be made on reflector sales. Which reminds me, my sale ends January 2. Time to bump the ad. Thanks!
I am still waiting for my Christmas present.

Back