When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The PEDAL PUSHER Newport Beach T-SHIRTS - Shady PEDAL PUSHER early design - now available FOR SALE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$20.- plus shipping

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Yes .. The infamous PEDAL PUSHER bicycle shop - Newport Beach Calif. T-Shirts had a few different designs over the years and as they moved to several different locations

I have been working on this for a long time as the Shady Pedal Pusher was my favorite design

100% silk screen printed on preshrunk GILDAN - 100% cotton t’s

Up to 10 classic colors to choose from - depending on the size of the shirt
see pics below with line up of color on size - SOLD a bunch @ the
CYCLONE COASTER free swapmeet yesterday - so I will have to do inventory & I will post what colors & sizes are available later today

Limited run in sizes
Large - 3X

Front chest has the PEDAL PUSHER pedal logo

the Shady Pedal Pusher is printed on the back

Payment - PAYPAL as a friend - Postal Money orders - CASH

$20.- each sizes Large - 2X
$25.- each in 3X

SHIPPING is extra through USPS flat rate shipping - around 8 bucks - I can fit TWO shirts in a small flat rate box - I can combine shipping on larger quantities to if you want to mix and match with other CYCLONE COASTER shirts hats etc.

PM me - RIDDEN not HIDDEN - FranK

Last edited:
Thank you to all that have purchased already

Please PM me on what sizes LARGE through 3X you need & I can PM you back with what colors are still available in your size

I could do a second run for prepaid sales in sizes SMALL though 5X in colors that have sold out already if I have enough response

MIX
& MATCH with any CYCLONE COASTER items below
CYCLONE COASTER T-Shirts - Ladies Babydoll shirts & ladies Tank tops - RIDDEN not HIDDEN - Various colors - PM me - SIzes SMALL - 3X
CYCLONE COASTER the PIKE Swapmeet T-Shirts - one color only - SAND - small left chest design & large back CC Swapmeet Poster design
CYCLONE COASTER Baseball Caps @ $20.- ea.
CYCLONE COASTER Bicycle License Plate w/ mounting bracket in California Gold plate w/ Black Letters - OR - Black w/ California Gold Letters @ $20.- ea.
Bobby Shelby T-Shirts - Limited amount left in various sizes - in either LIGHT BLUE or SAND

ALL Shirts
$20.- ea. sizes SMALL through 2X
$25.- ea. in 3X
$27.- ea. in 4X

Same deal - PM me & I will send you a pic of what I have currently available in your size

USPS FLAT RATE SHIPPING as follows
$7.35
= One Shirt = $7.35
$7.65
= TWO will fit in the larger flat rate legal envelope = $7.65
$14.35
= up to FOUR shirts - Medium Flat rate box = $14.35
FIVE plus shirts I would have to figure out

Now go out there ride & represent

RIDDEN not HIDDEN - Frank

Thanks to everyone on the interest of this iconic Southern California bicycle PEDAL PUSHER shop shirt

PM me on which size you need & I can PM you back with colors are still available

Ridden not Hidden - Frank

Pedal Pusher shirts for the Holidays - PM me on what size you're looking for

MIX & MATCH with all of the CYCLONE COASTER designs too - Great stocking stuffers

Ridden not Hidden

Last edited:
Still time to get a Shady Character PEDAL PUSHER t-shirt &/or a CYCLONE COASTER t-shirt for a Holiday gift for yourself or that special someone you ride with ... PM me what size you are looking for & I will see whats available in your size request - Ridden not Hidden - Frank

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

--- Please
PM me on what size SHADY PEDAL PUSHER T-shirts & CYCLONE COASTER shirts - CC pedal protector koozies - CC License Plates & more you're looking for

MIX
& MATCH --- PAYPAL as a friend -- or add 3% -- Shipping combined

Ridden not Hidden

SHADY PEDAL PUSHER T-SHIRTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE

Thanks again everyone on the interest of this iconic Southern California bicycle PEDAL PUSHER shop shirt

PM me on which size you need & I can PM you back with colors are still available

Ridden not Hidden - Frank

1579550627808.png

1579550690482.png

Frank, I am interested in a couple of your early Pedal Pusher t shirts. I sent you a PM on your facebook page, please let me know how to purchase them. Thank you, Mike

Back