When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PEDAL PUSHER Tee-Shirts (Newport Beach, CA) for 2019 !!!

-
I'd like to see samples of the colors because I might be in for a couple more. Thanks, Shawn

I am going to have some samples
sent to me so I can do some shrink tests and can provide photos of some color options. You can also view information in their website:
https://www.hanes.com/shop/hanes/hanes-beefy-t-pocket-t-shirt-h5190
Just know that all computer monitors will display color a little differently, same with printers... I will post pictures next to known colors as soon as I get some in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take a couple Mike. I forget how the Hanes are sized. ( Offshore stuff is always undersized/Hanes likely still made in the U.S.A.?)

Bob

All good points Bob, they used to be made in USA but made in Haiti now. They are 100% cotton, preshrunk, and they are shrink resistant. Shirts have a 6.1 oz rating, they are pretty thick and well made. Shrink is always a concern, I made a small batch of shirts recently and went with a shirt that the screener recommended. They ran small in all sizes and wasn’t happy. I chose Hanes Beefy T as I was looking for a quality shirt that will last, and it just so happens that the original Pedal Pusher shirts were Hanes Beefy T’s. I am purchasing some today and will do some wash and dry cycles and test for shrink before going to production. Will report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back