When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PEDAL PUSHER Tee-Shirts (Newport Beach, CA) for 2019 !!!

-
If your Forest green looks like the one on this chart..Its the one I would like in a XL please :)
1570469472378.png

Hello @bikesnbuses,

I don't really like going off of charts displayed on a monitor, but I would say yes it looks similar, but it is called DEEP FOREST (its pretty dark), you might like the KELLY GREEN better... Here is the Hans chart:

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 11.28.48 am.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 11.28.37 am.png

If this circled in blue is the Kelly green(And because its lighter/better for the graphics) Ill do that (Kellygreen)instead..Thanks!JeffView attachment 1075036

A general announcement here: 2 points.

1. Jeff @bikesnbuses has nailed it... the Forest Green shirts are too dark for the artwork and the Kelly green is a better option in my opinion. For those who have requested Forest Green I'd like to use the Kelly green shirts if that is ok with you. For those of you that have requested Forest Green shirts if you could please give me your blessing I would appreciate it. Thanks!
1a. Black shirts have the same inherent problem and I might be reversing the colors of the Autocycle image to make it work (ie: white frame with black points, or add a white stroke around the perimeter of the whole thing).
2. While I will be trying to get the best quality shirts at the lowest price, there may be some here on the CABE who are on fixed incomes or are not as fortunate as others and I would like to extend a few shirts at reduced cost or possibly free to a select few. If you know somebody who would like a shirt and can afford to buy them one, I'm all for it, but if you are reading this and truly won't be able to afford approximately $20+ shipping for a shirt, let me know and I will send you one. I will limit this to the first 5 registered CABERS in need who respond to me and then humanitarian efforts shut down. If I check your posts and see that you just bought or sold a deluxe original paint bike I will defer to the next responder. Thanks! Mike

Size and color(s) please...
Put me on the list for one green in XL I appreciate your offer to help out those who might be on a budget. Lots of that going around these days. I guess I fall in that category but pass it on to someone who really needs the help. Everyone is going through something. Looking forward to the shirt. I went to Gertrude's shop many times. Mostly window shopping and dreaming!

As soon as you have a price I can figure out if I can buy two or just one according to my budget. have already sent a message and gotten you response earlier last week. I think you'll sell a million and two of 'em!

Back