When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Placerville Motorbike rides again.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Another bicycle saved from restoration - This is exactly why people should embrace bicycles as they find them & spend the time going through everything like Marty has shown here keeping history alive & well for future generations - OUTSTANDING - Can't wait to see this one in person this weekend - Ridden not Hidden - Frank

I took it out for a little 20 mile shakedown cruise yesterday.
Straight as an arrow!
E3C8650E-EC63-4D13-9D9E-CE74A5B83B35.jpeg

A3D7DF53-80D9-4B50-B6AA-F6B55C998506.jpeg

A96EB6D5-6226-4F19-A215-9550234A487D.jpeg

MARTY, First off ,,Fine Job on Da clean up ,,as always,But a matter to da fact,,I do believe there is only one Placerville in The USA and that would be Placerville Calif.,,and some people could be lead to believe it is Placerville Badged,, if there is such a Badge,Looks like Admrial from your pics.,,For us rookies ,,Let us no..unless its a secert
ALL DA BEST MARTY
RUDY

MARTY, First off ,,Fine Job on Da clean up ,,as always,But a matter to da fact,,I do believe there is only one Placerville in The USA and that would be Placerville Calif.,,and some people could be lead to believe it is Placerville Badged,, if there is such a Badge,Looks like Admrial from your pics.,,For us rookies ,,Let us no..unless its a secert
ALL DA BEST MARTY
RUDY

Yes indeed, Rudy.
This bike came from an estate sale in Placerville, California.
It amazes me, that this bike was up in Placerville all this time, and it was just now discovered by the collectors.
It was originally badged with the totally lackluster, Century Cycle Company badge.
So since the shape was the same, I took the liberty of re badging it with the totally majestic, Schwinn Majestic badge.
So, not a Placerville badged bike, but a bike from Placerville.

Nice save and what a beauty!
Curious about replacing the crossbar handlebars with steerhorns. Are the wider bars more correct for this bike? I have the same wide bars and grips and love them.

Back