When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Preservationistas

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bicycle Belle

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I decided to start a group for collectors who love and value girls bikes and would like to see them stay together. Lately there have been so many nice originals parted and discarded that it has prompted me to take some sort of action. My hope is to create a network of people who will send out alerts to other members about a lead on a lovely lady that deserves to be kept just as she is.
I know this will cause a lot of eye rolls among those in the hobby that see girls bikes as nothing more than profit making donor bikes but enough is enough. Anyone is free to join who has an interest in preserving girls bicycles!

I have an interested

SOLD only the handlebars stolen-

In SELLING girls bikes to Preservationistas - some photos later today

now for sale here:
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...-SAVE-ME-FROM-PARTING-oy!&p=270739#post270739

Have bars seat with weartab pedals and wheel- any takers? 100+: postage from NY 13890 or $45 transport to trex or copake (limited room in truck).
Can't store forever so destined for parts- too far gone?
hold SHIFT and click for bigger pic

100_9286.jpg

Attachments

• 100_8972.jpg
    100_8972.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 1,551
Last edited:
In SELLING girls bikes to preservationists- some photos later today

Have bars seat with weartab pedals and wheel- any takers? 100+ postage from NY 13890 or $45 transport to trex or copake (limted room in truck).
Can't store forever so destined for parts- too far gone?
hold SHIFT and click for bigger pic
View attachment 114277

Housepainted low line bikes considred?
Any original completely intact girls bicycle is of interest. I myself love the plain janes and am not limited to high end bicycles in any way.

I like to see real nice original girl's bikes. Used to have quite a few in my collection about 15 years ago. From 1940's - early 1960's deluxe bikes. I feel real nice examples should be saved. Bikes that are toooooo far gone, I have no problem parting, boys or girls. Back between 1985 and 2001 when I was collecting, buying, selling I never parted out a good bike. Once the bike is sold of course you have no further control.

Hey Belle,
I'm down. Hell the last five bikes I've bought have been girls bikes! V/r Shawn

You can add me to the list. I have a bunch of original girls bikes. I have a lot that are matched up with my boys bikes. Samr years, and colors.

Catfish

Back