When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Preservationistas

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Happy Ending

I purchased this 1941 Ladies Colson from a local collector who purchased it from a local dealer, who had this bike and her male counterpart. He sold the bikes to two separate local collectors. I later sold it to another local collector, who in turn sold it to another local collector. The person who now owns this bike, just so happens to own the male counterpart that he purchased from the person who purchased it from the local dealer. Got that? Anyway, the long and short of it is, that both bikes are now back together, and I believe that things will stay this way for years to come.

Prewar Girls Colson Bullnose.jpg

boy thata a releif,what was i thinkin that when the original thing dissapeared rgar some of us put effert into get going the least us original people who helped gettin this thing going,where it dissapeared to,thank you very much mr marko for setting me straight!!!!!!!!

You know I'm in!

Hi Celeste,
You know that I have a great collection of lovey ladies, so add me to your list.....Wayne

Oh yeah!

Love the ladies' bikes! Almost had my hands on a Schwinn Catalina a few weeks ago, looked real similar to the one above. Fully on board with Belle

Back