When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Preservationistas

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
As I followed this thread I've seen a lot of really nice women's bikes so I thought I'd post a picture of one of mine.

DSCF1731-1.jpg

Wow, she's a beauty!!

As I followed this thread I've seen a lot of really nice women's bikes so I thought I'd post a picture of one of mine.

DSCF1734-1.jpg

DSCF1731-1.jpg

Ahhhhhhh a tanklight....love this tank!!!!

Thanks for sharing and if you don't mind, I'd like to add this to the Tanklight thread and my gallery for tanklights.
These are supposed to be lights in them holes right??

Nice bike for sure!

51 green panther

Doing a double post here but, this one has been long time waiting for some correct fenders, delta ray, tank, and rear rack....still needs a cleaning and servicing and a better photo shot but, I had to picture this after the dry fit.
And deserves a place here with all the other nice looking girls.

attachment.php

Updated pics..major bearing overall and a little cleaning....changed the tires for a better color match

esy2eqyv.jpg

Last edited:
hello bell

chucksoldbikes will suport u also here is a couple of mine and i have a few for sale here are my two riders
little  shed right side 012.JPG
FOR SALE    BICYCLES  CHUCKS#5 002.jpg
FOR SALE    BICYCLES  CHUCKS#5 014.jpg
these are not for sale and i have alot more that are for sale chucksoldbikes on the cabe or [email protected] thank u for LQQKING

1952 Hawthorne Firestone Super Cruiser rescue.
Just got this one today.

ejajysa4-1.jpg

u3anejy9-1.jpg

ybe2a6ym-1.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That girls columbia could be saved. It can be turned into a BMX bike. Add 26 x 1.75 knobby whitewall tires they make overseas, aluminum araya rims, bmx bars and seat, and a skiptooth crank and chain to be retro. It's the new craze over here in California if the bike is only a bare frame that was previously stripped. They are pretty fun to ride. No fenders, no scratches to worry about, no problem. Perfect for the beach or coffee shop run on a sunny day. I built one for myself and i'm currently building a girls hawthorne with the rare curved seat tube for karla. It was the same deal. Bare stripped frame and fork only. Totally rusted. Now it will have new paint, skiptooth chainring and sprocket, and the above listed parts. Another girls bike saved. Especially when the frames are usually scrapped. And your girlfriend will love it considering losing about 25 lbs of sheetmetal on the thing.

All that was left after the vulchers got to her was the frame and fork. 40$ and you may have it? The paint is nice
Remember this is prewar.
Mitch

That girls columbia could be saved. It can be turned into a BMX bike. Add 26 x 1.75 knobby whitewall tires they make overseas, aluminum araya rims, bmx bars and seat, and a skiptooth crank and chain to be retro. It's the new craze over here in California if the bike is only a bare frame that was previously stripped. They are pretty fun to ride. No fenders, no scratches to worry about, no problem. Perfect for the beach or coffee shop run on a sunny day. I built one for myself and i'm currently building a girls hawthorne with the rare curved seat tube for karla. It was the same deal. Bare stripped frame and fork only. Totally rusted. Now it will have new paint, skiptooth chainring and sprocket, and the above listed parts. Another girls bike saved. Especially when the frames are usually scrapped. And your girlfriend will love it considering losing about 25 lbs of sheetmetal on the thing.

It needs a new home. Why don't you tackle this one?
Mitch

Nice find

1952 Hawthorne Firestone Super Cruiser rescue.
Just got this one today.

ejajysa4-1.jpg

u3anejy9-1.jpg

ybe2a6ym-1.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I think the price of scrap metal just went up, now that that big beauty is off the market.

Back