When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The rest of the score. Pic heavy

-

mrflagman

Look Ma, No Hands!
Here are the rest:D
0172-1.jpg

0162-1.jpg

0142-1.jpg

0112-1.jpg

0093-1.jpg

0083-1.jpg

0073-1.jpg

More pics of this score at: http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab104/mrflagman/Tricycle Collection/

Last edited:
Crap! Thats a load right there! Some real good stuff! The Black and White one looks like a Hop-a-long Cassidy trike? You are the king of trike now!

That white and teal Murray is really in nice shape - still plenty of tread on the tires! Quite a collection you have now. Don't think I'd ever try to top it...;)

Dave

Crap! Thats a load right there! Some real good stuff! The Black and White one looks like a Hop-a-long Cassidy trike? You are the king of trike now!
If you are referring to the one with the wood on the back...it is actually olive drab in color. Elmer said it is a Bell Telephone model. I can get the dimensions from Elmer and hopefully a photo or two to rebuild the box.

Elmer had 3 very old trikes from around the turn of the century...too far gone for me to be able work with. Also 2 chaindrive trikes. One was a Rossi and the other was an Junior Toy. Lastly I didn't get a Velo King or a very old Junior Toy. I didn't get those as I couldn't afford them. He offered them cheap enough, I just didn't have the cash. I will be going up there a little more to see what he has to sell.

I kinda feel like the "Pickers":cool:

If he has a Garton police-style trike FS in good condition I'd really be interested in it since I'm still trying to replace that exact trike I had as a child.

Dave

my bad, this one on your other half of the load

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 93
I can't believe Elmer actually sells! Every auction I see him at I know I won't be buying any toys!:mad: The phrase "he who dies with the most toys wins" was coined for him.:) Nice to see him part with some stuff.

Hi,
I'm restoring a Hopalong Cassidy tricycle and the only thing (its a big thing) it's missing is the front fender. Do you happen to have one for sale by chance.
Thanks

Sweet score!

I was at an old junkyard from the 50s Saturday and found an old trike in a '60s RTA bus. It was rusted beyond rusted. Curious, I plan to go back and there are tons of busses of stuff...what should I look for with trikes?

Back