When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The S.E. US (N.C.& GA & TN) THREE Shows/Swaps Fire-Up the 1st QTR of 2020 !! (Feb & March)

-

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Mark your calendars! THREE S.E. US Shows & Swap Meets to start off the 1st QTR of 2020 the right way!!

~~~ FEB 1 for the Hurricane Coasters Show & Swap (indoor) in Concord, NC (Charlotte) see separate listing
~~~ MAR 7 for the Bi-Annual "Pedal-to-the-Metal" Swap Meet in Commerce, GA (Atlanta) listing coming SOON
~~~ MAR 28 for the "Get-A-Grip" Show & Swap Meet in Cleveland, TN .... listing coming SOON

I just wanted to make sure everybody had the dates marked down on your new 2020 Calendar!
.... you will see separate listings coming soon for Get-A-Grip and Pedal-to-the-Metal
.... The Hurricane Coasters Show/Swap is already listed at the TOP in the STICKY THREADS area
Cheers! CCR Dave

That's awesome Dave! Thanks for posting. Looking forward to attending those and pretty much anything else in the Southeast!:D

Thanks Dave! I look forward to seeing you in March at the Drag Strip!

Spring is always a great time in the SouthEast for Bicycle Shows and Swap Meets. Like Dave said you must go to all 3!
GET-A-GRIP Inc. is now approaching #9 on March 28, 2020. It is hard to believe we started back in 2012 wanting to raise money for the American Cancer Society and here 9 years later we are bigger and stronger than ever! For more information: follow us on facebook and Youtube under GET-A-GRIP Bicycle Show. Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
I always look forward to your show Dave! I always find one or two bikes to bring home when I come to the Drag Strip! If you are any where in the surrounding area you need to come to this swap meet! Looking forward to seeing you in March.

The "Pedal to the Metal" Swap Meet Flyer is now posted here in a separate post ... but you can click here as well for the Flyer >>>
Hope to to see you at ALL 3 of these Great Gatherings! Cheers! CCR Dave

Attachments

• VINTAGE SWAP FLYER 3.07.20.pdf
    188.6 KB · Views: 80
Would love it if you would ad our event to your listing for second quarter, we are a NC Rides, Swap & Show May 1st-3rd 2020. This is our second year for this event in this area. It use to be held in Greensboro for over 20 yrs prior to that by Dale Brown.

NCCR Landscape complete ad.png

Back