When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The same Bat time on the same Bat channell.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Here is my JC Higgins with 2 of those beautiful Batwings that are either loved or hated by Cabers. I whipped this together in the last few days/will put up more pics/before and after on Sunday Show and Tell. Am I out of my Belfry?

This goes out to my Bat buddy Vince, Same bat time same batchannel

https://mygeekwisdom.com/2015/05/09/same-bat-time-same-bat-channel/

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/bat-wing-headlight-j-c-higgins.90280/

IMG_5459.JPG

IMG_5461.JPG

IMG_5455.JPG

IMG_5462.JPG

IMG_5463.JPG

hi ! my name is Rémi ! im from montreal , i just deal a colorflow 1950 with paul ( tech549 ) he told me to contact you about jc higgins info ! and how to procede to bring back the bike from the state ! if by any chance you can call or email me that will be awesome sir :) email; [email protected] 450-451-0235 home 514-588-9040 cell RÉMI jc higgins fan :)

hi ! my name is Rémi ! im from montreal , i just deal a colorflow 1950 with paul ( tech549 ) he told me to contact you about jc higgins info ! and how to procede to bring back the bike from the state ! if by any chance you can call or email me that will be awesome sir :) email; [email protected] 450-451-0235 home 514-588-9040 cell RÉMI jc higgins fan :)

Hi Remi, Welcome to the Cabe. Here is what I sent Paul.

Hi Paul, I've bought about a dozen+ bikes from the U.S. Cabers/always used Shipbikes. I don't think Shipbikes is up and running with UPS yet, you could check. I suppose you could go direct UPS, but they are partnered ( and have been all along I think) with Bikeflights and you would probably get a better rate.

The other option is direct with Fed Ex ( who used to handle Shipbikes freight) who may take it direct. Make sure you get the maximum size and weight for International ( U.S. to Canada) as it may be lower than shipping within the Continental U.S./you don't want to get it all packed up and find it's too heavy or too large. Usually 2 boxes is best.

UPS is rough on packages, so pack well, and put Fragile on the box. You may get a choice for air or ground. Less handling, less chance of damage, but AIR is more $$ of course. Depends on your buyers budget. Shipping up here is expensive. The buyer will be charged tax and duty and a broker fee at his end based on the value of the bike. He pays that at his end. He pays the shipping before you ship as well ( he can pay you/you pay them if you wish).

You will need his full address and ph# and likely his email. You will need to fill out some Customs forms that simply state the value of the bike and basic description. I recommend to downplay the "collectible" description, call it a used bicycle, and value it accordingly. Don't get caught up in tax numbers/importer/exporter/license # B/S as it's just a hobby transaction, not commercial. A hobby friend selling to another hobby friend. Keep it simple. I'd address it in black felt marker all his info/contact directly on the boxes as the labels do fall off.

Make some phone calls, and ensure you are talking with someone who knows what they are doing. Get back to me. I have 6 bikes being shipped and without Shipbikes, it's kinda trial and error again with me. It shouldn't be any more than a bit extra paperwork than shipping within the U.S./ It just sounds complicated and anyone( shipper) who knows their job, should make it pretty simple. It's not rocket science, but they sure try to make it out to be. It's just a money grab by shippers and government. Hope that helps, let me know. Bob

Quote Reply

Report Edit

[ATTACH=full]1636071[/ATTACH]

tech549

Cruisin' on my Bluebird​

Today at 3:03 PM

ok bob,thank you ,this helps alot, i should be able to figure it out from here.
trying to get that colorflow to montreal.new member that needs some help.
thanks again!
paul

Back