When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Schwinn’s summer home

-
Very nice!
Too bad they didn't preserve the original house.

I see the same philosopy on those cable supposedly real car customizing shows. Take a decent orgrinal, cut, paste and change body lines, add ugly tires, wheels, lower it with air bags, and presto, instant clown wagon I'd be embarrassed to ride in.

Whether your a Schwinn lover or hater, it seems sad to me that the home of such an iconic person would be destroyed.

Probably didn't have wi-fi! :(

Typical fate of privileged children. When they have a father or parents who struggled and fought to attain their foundation, virtual foundation to last through multiple generations. It is often times that these children lack the strength sacrifice, intuitive, and endurance their parents had. The ruin of that home and eventual bankruptcy of Schwinn, the family foundation; destroyed for lack of sacrifice, is testament to this fallacy.

Blueprint for Mr. I. Schwinn, Lake Geneva Wis. Sheet No. 1.
E927257B-A460-4B63-A902-714E5E3D8CE3.jpeg

DABE93E2-3EE2-412C-994B-6B20D22829C4.jpeg

i thinkpacific owns it now,there gonnabuild a bunch more just like it and call them the schwinn houses!

Back