When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Schwinn’s summer home

-
Rumor has it, there was a bike found at the lake house, that Frank Schwinn used when in residence.
Do we know what model it was?

Rumor has it, there was a bike found at the lake house, that Frank Schwinn used when in residence.
Do we know what model it was?
I was fortunate enough to acquire Frank’s Paramount from his grandson. It was left in the summer house. Made by Wastyn, 1950’s, bike as I received it.
0B487FB1-D0A7-40B3-BA24-A55DD2BB4DBE.jpeg

246B502A-977C-42C4-8BAB-E9795F8A7B76.jpeg

4B5EA1AE-92DE-4176-BBEA-A24682049DF5.jpeg

C0AFE2B8-7766-4E43-9073-81A4006DAFB7.jpeg

Last edited:
Cool boat house , To bad the original house was torn down,, Pretty crappy though that the seller is using the SCHWINN name to sell the house even though the house is not ..

WOW!
Frank's bike is gorgeous!

If you owned the most prestigious bicycle manufacturer in the nation, and you can build any bike you want for yourself.

I think he did good.
Maybe a set of stainless fenders, but that's just me. Lol!

Thanks, for sharing, Mark.
We really appreciate it!

WOW!
Frank's bike is gorgeous!

If you owned the most prestigious bicycle manufacturer in the nation, and you can build any bike you want for yourself.

I think he did good.
Maybe a set of stainless fenders, but that's just me. Lol!

Thanks, for sharing, Mark.
We really appreciate it!
Any color too!!

This is the coolest Schwinn color ever even more so now.

I HAVE BEEN TO
LAKE GENEVA, WI. AND YOU CAN, BY LAW, WALK THE ENTIRE 23 MILE LAKESIDE PATH AROUND ALL THE GREAT HOUSES. HOW REFRESHING IS COMMON MAN DEMOCRACY; WE LOOK AT AND THEY TAKE CARE OF THE MONEY PITS.

Back