When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE SCHWINN 1/2 E is complete

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

vintage2wheel

I live for the CABE
Suspended
I had to do some repairs on the tank and touch up the paint. BOB U did the seat and Tim Brant did the paint thanks guys. anyone need paint I know one of the best in the industry.
now im going to work on the B10E

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 105
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 110
That is VERY nice! Where is Tim Brant located? I might need to get a quote on a Panther that I picked up the other day. I would like to keep the original paint but it is just too far gone in some places.

I had to do some repairs on the tank and touch up the paint. BOB U did the seat and Tim Brant did the paint thanks guys. anyone need paint I know one of the best in the industry.
now im going to work on the B10E

I can only come up with two words for that..... Holy Schiznit! That is beautiful!

I've seen Tim's work on a local bike, but it is just brown. (And it is also beautiful) but that red/white comes out and grabs ya.

REC

sunday

yes im going to bring it sunday cant wait to ride it i need a bigger rear cog kinda hard to pedaL BUT NOT HORRIABLE

Back