When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Second Annual "The Twelve Bikes Of Christmas" (A CABE Advent Calendar)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Dougfisk, you just HAD to tease me with the Peerless Shelby that i havn't seen in years huh? How am i supposed to sleep tonight now? Maybe santa will steal it from you and put it under my tree this year? And maybe i'll return it to you for the Shelby Invasion in July next year. Then again, maybe not. LOL! ;) Thanks for sharing Doug!

Frank, i LOVE that Christmas Shelby. Looks killer. This photo doesn't do it justice. The colors need to be seen in person. The paint looks like new on it.

Babyjesus, Those Colson grill nose bikes are a gorgeous pair!

Oh, and kccomet, that green on green big tank Huffman is incredible also!

And for the catch up...
here for today 12 17 13 I have a Two-Fer
how about a pair of Firestone Super Streamlines?

IMG_4503_zps886080ff-1.jpg

Stunning! I'm starting to prefer these over the curved tail bikes. I especially like the red one, I've never seen another in those colours.

Another addition this year is my '37 Skylark--even I look pretty riding this bike! V/r Shawn

Attachments

• Sky2.JPG
    Sky2.JPG
    252.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Sky3.jpg
    Sky3.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Sky1.JPG
    Sky1.JPG
    273 KB · Views: 116
huffys

...pair of huffys today from me

screen Shot 2013-05-11 at 19.51.27.jpg

screen Shot 2013-05-11 at 19.51.20.jpg

screen Shot 2013-05-11 at 19.51.12.jpg

screen Shot 2013-05-11 at 19.51.03.jpg

screen Shot 2013-05-11 at 19.50.54.jpg

Beautiful Skylark Shawn. IMO they have to be one of the finest bikes designs ever conceived. Very classy compared to the BB which looks like the cross between a shark and a rocket - which is cool too but just not as adult or sophisticated as the Skylark.

Dougfisk your peerless/rollfastish/shelby is totally unique - I have never seen one like that before. It's really nice looking - the lines are perfect and I love those huge rollfast tanks. It must be a rare bird! Cool bike :)

even a trash can gets a steak once in a while. this evening's bike is a Schwinn. if there is such a thing as a dream Schwinn, this one's not far off!
(Where are all of the Schwinn guys anyway?)

so for 12 18 13 I give you this beautiful Schwinn Cycle Plane!

img_3140_zpsc535db69-1.jpg

Back