When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Shelby Invasion!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Tim, if you made it out, id let you ride my Speedline. Nobody has ridden that one but me. Karla will most likely be on her Fox badged Shelby. She's still a little spooked of her matching black Speedline since she wrecked on it and broke her knee 2 years ago in S.F. I don't blame her.

IMG_25551925665331.jpeg

20150321_180909.jpg

You have to tease me like that don't you Slick. It would be an honor to ride that bike. I promise, I will make it out one year. Just too involved with the drag racing right now. You all do a great job of keeping the Shelby name alive. I think that is awesome! I wish we could get that kind of enthusiasm here in Shelby. We do have some new blood getting involved, so maybe it will get better.

Tim Newmeyer

Tim, if you made it out, id let you ride my Speedline. Nobody has ridden that one but me. Karla will most likely be on her Fox badged Shelby. She's still a little spooked of her matching black Speedline since she wrecked on it and broke her knee 2 years ago in S.F. I don't blame her.

View attachment 220585

Ahem! I believe I rode your Speedline around the parking lot @ The Pike a while back. Super smoooooth rider, just a lil cramped for a 6'4" giant like myself:cool:

I think you guys borrowed when i had my back turned because the physical attraction was just too strong and your will power caved in completely to strive to ride an incredible piece of art on wheels. Lol

I think you guys borrowed when i had my back turned because the physical attraction was just too strong and your will power caved in completely to strive to ride an incredible piece of art on wheels. Lol

everyone wants to be Batman at least once, even if it means wearing the tights.

Ahem! I believe I rode your Speedline around the parking lot @ The Pike a while back. Super smoooooth rider, just a lil cramped for a 6'4" giant like myself:cool:

Yeah, that bike is a total sl*t, I've ridden it too.... Chris insisted I ride it in exchange for a ride on my X-53... And now he's a Murray collector!!! Go figure ;)

Back