When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The soul searchers article in classic bicycle news

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Found this article classic bicycle news in my box of paper memorabilia by Patric.. thought I'd post this here for fun.. hd article interesting read...

IMG20231129124855.jpg

Found this article classic bicycle news in my box of paper memorabilia by Patric.. thought I'd post this here for fun.. hd article interesting read...

View attachment 1945974
Of course you DO know (OR should know) that National Bicycle History Archive of America has ALL original Harley-Davidson catalogues, manufacturing info and even original glossy 8 x 10 factory photos. We also have original artwork and advertising as well.

Attached are merely samples from our very complete file of Harley-Davidson bicycles! We also have the larger prestige landscape format 1920 Harley-Davidson catalogue.

Please know that over the years, numerous fake repop Harley-Davidson "catalogues" have been been made at places like Kinko's (now FedEx). For instance, someone was selling 1920 "original catalogues" (they called it "littichure") printed on old-looking yellowy parchment paper. Real 1920 originals were only printed on high-quality glossy white coated stock paper.

And... we have much the same for Indian bicycles too!

We began collecting this stuff in the 1960s and have owned several Harley-Davidson and Indian bicycles over the years.

Leon Dixon
National Bicycle History Archive of America
(NBHAA.com)

H-DcatCVR1917 copyWM.jpeg

CVRfoldout1920WM.jpeg

H-DbicyclesOrginalPhoto copy.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 1945974
@redline1968 ..... Mark ... thank you for posting the H-D page from Classic Bicycle News. The partial foto in the lower right corner shows the H-D Military Model B-1 ( WW I ). My H-D Military B-1 is the same as partially-pictured there ... but is a tall-frame specimen. ( am still using FIRE TV Stick 4K ..... no provision for attachments.

Last edited:
Back