When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Squad.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

pedal_junky

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Pic was taken in the mid to late 70's in front of my house. A friend sent me this pic of all us kids on the block. I'd never seen it till now. I'm next to my friend Robert (big guy on left) who recently passed away. We ruled the streets! Blythe CA.
IMG_20160505_033407.jpg

That's awesome. Reminds me of our group of friends in the same time period. Somewhere I have couple of pics from 77-78 similar to this with us on our Decosters, Mongoose Motomags etc.

That's awesome. Reminds me of our group of friends in the same time period. Somewhere I have couple of pics from 77-78 similar to this with us on our Decosters, Mongoose Motomags etc.
Yeah man, good times. There are two Webco bikes, Redline and an FMF in this pic.

Pic was taken in the mid to late 70's in front of my house. A friend sent me this pic of all us kids on the block. I'd never seen it till now. I'm next to my friend Robert (big guy on left) who recently passed away. We ruled the streets! Blythe CA.View attachment 313297
Look's the same bunch of kid's used in the opening credit's for the "On Any Sunday" motorcycle movie.

Very cool pic, that must have been awesome to see after all those years.

I was born in 70' and we had a great group in my hood as well. We made a race track near the cotton field with whoop de doos, burms and jumps. Had the time of our lives!

Very nice to receive a photo like that. Got the whole gang. The bikes and trucks looked awesome back then.

Back