When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Sterling Racer Identification

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BigMatt

On Training Wheels
I have come across this early Sterling Bicycle and need some help identifying it and assigning a value. Thanks for all your help.

pyo5D32.jpg

GLqjI2N.jpg

byfsyfF.jpg

KdgS8eY.jpg

Wow!. Those are great advertisements! I will try to post a picture of the serial number. Where would it be on the bike?

Is there any idea of what the value would be? It is coming up for sale and I would like to get it so I can learn more about it.

Well, I wasn't able to purchase it. I took it to $1,200 but it went for $1,800 plus 15% buyer's premium.

I said $2,000 tops in my PM to you. I guess I hit the number pretty close as a guess to what I thought it was worth. I felt it was a pretty good example as long as all the parts were correct for it. I liked this bike. Sorry you didn't get it.

You were right, but I also had opinions down to $1,100. I don't know them well enough to make the judgement call.

It would have been a neat project, I just don't like to pay more than something is worth. I think it is the old gun trader in me!

Back