When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Texan... 1941 Colson Nonpareil

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Fat Willy

Finally riding a big boys bike
I've been on here for years but mainly stick to the classifieds. I figured it was time I post somewhere else.

I picked up this Colson recently and started throwing some parts at it that I had lying around. Not sure where this build will take me. Only time will tell.

So, I ditched the steamline bars and ugly brown grips for some Torrington longhorns and jeweled coke bottles. Swapped out the Shelby guard for a chrome McCauley (need to dig in a box for the front hardware) and added a stand. I think its looking better already!

I know the rear fender is wrong and I am in the market for a correct one if anyone's holding. I have a few more parts for this bike but ran out of time yesterday. More to come...

I’ve never seen Nonpareil made by anyone other than M&S. @fordmike65 mentioned some Westfield built bikes.

I got this one pretty much sight unseen. Wasn’t even 100% sure it was a Colson until I looked at the serial number. Anyway... I’m happy to have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps Nonpareil (italian for “it’s not the same”) was a bicycle retailer in St. Louis Mo.
1920’s catalogs from a hardware wholesaler, Shapleigh indicated that they could provide Nonpareil badged bicycles.

Back