When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The title of this auction gave me some concern...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
But once I saw the pics and read the description...

Put my mind at ease....ready to buy it now.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=323052029499

s-l1600.jpg

What black bike with a locking springer fork?? LOL
I think they were thinking about another bike when they posted it?

There is no law that say's you can't create an eBay listing while you're drunk out of your mind. Happens all the time. View attachment 750374
I guess you're right! LOL

alien pick.jpg

Text / call my Cell at 1-509-230-0613. Thank you very much! Barry

I sent the seller a question yesterday but haven't heard back yet.

Hello, the title of your listing states the bike has a spring fork with cycle lock. Maybe my eyes are bad but I can t make out those features in any of the pics. Could you please post some close up pics of the spring fork and cycle lock? Also, the title says black, but the bike appears blue in the pictures.
Thank you

EDIT: I just looked at the listing again and they have changed the title.

I sent the seller a question yesterday but haven't heard back yet.

Hello, the title of your listing states the bike has a spring fork with cycle lock. Maybe my eyes are bad but I can t make out those features in any of the pics. Could you please post some close up pics of the spring fork and cycle lock? Also, the title says black, but the bike appears blue in the pictures.
Thank you

EDIT: I just looked at the listing again and they have changed the title.

Perhaps he's not only a "rookie" when it comes to bikes but he is color-blind too. :(

Thought he may have had another bike listed....but no...........:confused:

Ebay member recycle auction forms all the time, so sloppy cut and paste is possible...

HOWEVER...while I did not check the relisted item a $1200 opening and $1500 BIN for plain girls' bike of close to 1975 vintage, and straight bars at that?

It's down to a grand after about five relistings...give him time, his income taxes are due.

PS People are doing really stupid things right now that make eBay look like an asylum, and it is tax time, income and I assume property (I've rented for 34 years). Another stunt they pull is to list low and try to get it in the email searches then jack it up after the emails go out, or even list it ridiculously high to pique your interest then lower it thinking it will get you to buy it after all.

I'd much rather buy from this car salesman...

junior-samples-hee-haw-br549-670x405.jpg

Last edited:
still has same bike listed twice Unic specials..... poor fella.
8265 & 9972 last 4 digits...

Back