When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Twelve Bikes Of Christmas (A CABE Advent Calendar)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
One of my Columbia Five Star Superb Super Equipped. V/r Shawn

Did that bike come from a member here from CT? If so it was once mine and the only bike of the hundreds that Ive sold that I regret letting go. Looks great and glad it went to a good home.
-Brian

Yep I got it from Joe (YesHoney). I absolutely love the colors. In fact I had already gathered all the parts to build one this color--still a bunch of parts so I will go another way on that project. I also love the fact that this bike is original down to the tires. BTW it is well cared for and sits with another boys Super Equipped as well as a girls and all are original to include the tires. V/r Shawn

not mine, stolen from ebay listing

shelby_prewar01JPG-1.jpg

My bike for today is my newly acquired 1946 B6...V/r Shawn

Attachments

• B6-1.JPG
    B6-1.JPG
    258.1 KB · Views: 77
Some nice bikes here! It seems like the collections belonging to the regular contributors here just keeps steadily improving.

Here's my '39 Elgin Girls Deluxe

IMG_00901-1.jpg

That looks like a pre war springer......Leftovers....?

As I understand the early postwar springers had the skinny truss rods like the the pre-war bikes. The headtube length is different between pre and postwar as well as the piece under the headtube theat the legs attach to. I believe all postwar springers fit either girls or boys whereas prewar have different headtube lengths between the two. I'm sure I could find other differences as well ans the real Schwinn experts can certainly enlighten us. V/r Shawn

Back