When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ultimate Sears Spaceliner Reference

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
L
Right now they are half way across the country. One of my car buddies bought some new toys. One is a powder coated, the other is a Hydro-chroming kit. He's going to take the pits out of the diecast bezels (2) and do a chrome powder coat on them. He's going to Hyro-chrome a Schwinn teardrop reflector housing and the Hiawatha headlight bezel. I'll post pictures when I get them back. Of course, as usual, I did not take any 'before' pictures.
That's all right. I could take a pic of mine but don't know how to post pics yet on this stupid DUMB phone yet. Sorry. Razin

So metal one's were available in exactly the same style as I posted above, but only on some bikes, and not on others. If I were able to find a metal one, would it interchange?

Bummed, had this 2 speed relaced into my spaceliner wheel and it doesn't shift into low gear

View attachment 1210998

20200613_194320.jpg

Trying out some crash bars. Anyone else running them? and got my 2 speed kick back working

IMG_20210307_164703_949.jpg

Last edited:
Back