When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ultimate Sears Spaceliner Reference

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Picked this up in January. It's in great shape but missing the tank and rear rack. Grips are incorrect. Bars might be as well. I thought about keeping it and doing it up in the turquoise girls color. I've got a girls Spaceliner for my wife but she'd rather ride a mens. Has anyone ever done up the boys in the girls color?
IMG_4946.JPG

IMG_4939.JPG

IMG_4944.JPG

IMG_1321.JPG

Picked this up in January. It's in great shape but missing the tank and rear rack. Grips are incorrect. Bars might be as well. I thought about keeping it and doing it up in the turquoise girls color. I've got a girls Spaceliner for my wife but she'd rather ride a mens. Has anyone ever done up the boys in the girls color? View attachment 1374541
View attachment 1374542
View attachment 1374543
View attachment 1374551
I did one in the Turquoise color a couple years ago. Turned out really nice, but i didn't get any pictures of it . Put on a pair of white walls that really set off the color. Give it a shot. Just to let you know that aqua color is not going to look right, i used a teal that looks real close to the original. Good luck. Razin.

these can be rebuilt, but i'm not sure how it's done. When you find out, let me know. Thanks and RideOn. Razin.

Did you work on the 2 speed. Have you refurbished a regular coaster brake before? They are not to different just a bunch of smaller parts. There are a couple parts that can break or wear out and may need to be replaced. the ones I have cleaned up were fine just needed cleaning. Do not be intimidated just do some research, watch a utube video or 2. Be patient methodical and of course if stumped ask for help some guys could rebuild them with their eyes closed. Good luck
these can be rebuilt, but i'm not sure how it's done. When you find out, let me know. Thanks and RideOn. Razin.

I did one in the Turquoise color a couple years ago. Turned out really nice, but i didn't get any pictures of it . Put on a pair of white walls that really set off the color. Give it a shot. Just to let you know that aqua color is not going to look right, i used a teal that looks real close to the original. Good luck. Razin.
I picked that color for the chain guard on my wife's bike. I thought it was pretty close. If I end up getting a rear rack and tank for it, I'll probably check out other colors before picking one.
IMG_1324.JPG

Did this chain guard come painted this way? I have never seen one painted like this. Looks good so far. Thanks for sharing. RideOn. Razin.
No. I painted it. There was a faint outline left on it so I used it along with pictures off the interweb to tape everything off. Not exactly correct as it goes around the crank. Now that I've got another one with good paint on the chain guard, it's noticeable.
IMG_4250.JPG

Back