When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ultimate Sears Spaceliner Reference

-
Really nice bike. Mike, would you happen to have a tank for one of these? I bought one off fee bay and it turns out to be for a girls bike I need one for a guys bike that i'm redoing. Thanks and Ride On. Razin.
Thank you for the compliment. Unfortunately I dont have any spare parts for my bike.

That Is one Damn Nice Spaceliner ! I don't know that I've seen a better example. That's really a great bike. Mine just doesn't compare. ( But , I'm glad I got one ) Just got a plate to put on the back . ( Ebay...........just got it today ) Here's a pic of the bike , and the plate . Keep That bike safe ! o_O

View attachment 1052686

View attachment 1052687

View attachment 1052689

View attachment 1052690
That Is one Damn Nice Spaceliner ! I don't know that I've seen a better example. That's really a great bike. Mine just doesn't compare. ( But , I'm glad I got one ) Just got a plate to put on the back . ( Ebay...........just got it today ) Here's a pic of the bike , and the plate . Keep That bike safe ! o_O

View attachment 1052686

Last edited:
Glad I found a correct NOS speedometer to mount.

20200106_174409.jpg

20200106_174926.jpg

20200106_133253.jpg

Stoney (Ray) was asking me how to wire a Spaceliner headlight and horn, so I dug out an intact wiring harness, light and horn, out of my parts box and took a pic. It seems this question comes up periodically so I thought I would post the pic and description here to make it easier for someone to find in a future search. It's also in my gallery at https://thecabe.com/forum/media/spaceliner-wiring-jpg.30675/

Spaceliner wiring harness showing all the headlight and horn wires and connection locations. In this pic a toggle switch has replaced a broken light switch in the center of the picture. The pieces for the horn button connection are bundled together on the lower right (button is not in the picture), but this is where the connection to the horn button would be, when assembled. The part on the upper right is the horn, which is normally held in place by a screw inside the tank.

View attachment 850867
Thank you for this. So my wires were cut but color grey brown and two whites. Grey came from light switch, brown from the horn and the two white I'm thinking are ground. And the batteries I've tried all different directions since no + or - is stamped on the battery tray

20200119_175544.jpg

20200119_175448.jpg

20200119_175609.jpg

20200119_182012.jpg

20200119_183450.jpg

Here you go. There are sixteen different catalog scans that I have uploaded to Mediafire. You can download them all from there.

The link is http://www.mediafire.com/?z05d9j2azq1w2
NOTE: Make sure you only click on the file download buttons after selecting the file(s) you want to download, and not any of the banner ads. You don't need the optional "download manager" to download the files.

Cheers,
Brent
Hi, I’m trying to download the catalogs for the sears spaceliner but I cannot get the link to work. I notice it’s over 8 years old. Are the files still there?

Hi, I’m trying to download the catalogs for the sears spaceliner but I cannot get the link to work. I notice it’s over 8 years old. Are the files still there?
Sorry for the delay. I didn't get notified about any of the recent posts. I'll look into it.
EDIT: I just discovered that everything I have ever stored on Mediafire has been scrubbed. All the directories are empty. I'm going to need to rebuild my files.

Last edited:
It took me a while to locate the catalog scans on one of my back-up drives. I have re-uploaded the scans to Mediafire as a single zip file that you can now download (the link in my original post has been updated). You can also download it directly from here. Just click on the green download button and ignore any ads or requests to install a downloader (you don't need to). http://www.mediafire.com/file/m5jhxkf21ssz0pw/Spaceliner_Catalog_Scans.zip/file

In most cases, the files are named so they identify the specific catalog as well as the page number.
Enjoy

Back