When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ultimate Sears Spaceliner Reference

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
20220831_014248.jpg

20220831_014257.jpg

20220831_014226.jpg

Thanks. I appreciate the comments from everyone. Do I get an "I got 'Stickied' at The Cabe" T-Shirt? ;)

I'd like to eventually add some information about the different pedals that came on Spaceliners. The big challenge will be to fit it in, as I've maxed out on the character limit (had to do a lot of re-writes to condense things to the point they are now).
I always thought the red line pedals were the proper ones for the Spaceliners... Correct me if I'm wrong as I have a ROUGH pair that I plan to use....

Spaceliner?

I just purchase a bike that I believe is a Sears Spaceliner. It has all the characteristics of a spaceliner but the serial number is different from what is listed.
502 284093.

I'm including a picture of it so you can see what I have.

View attachment 138520

I've been looking for one of these for years and I'm really happy with it but a little confused about the difference in serial numbers.

Any thoughts?

View attachment 138520
This looks just like the Spaceliner I bought recently and have just put on the rack and front fender and a Wald middle weight rear fender which is the wrong one but works for now... Good luck and great find.. RideOn....

WTB: A front fender brace for a Flightliner with the springer fork. It has a unique hole where it goes over the axle.

Id also like the washers that fit inside the holes in the braces.

Back