When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Where are they now?" thread

-

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Over the years there has been a ton of collectors who have come and gone in the bike hobby...
As we know...a tough habit to kick.

Here's a thread to maybe locate old fans and collectors ...

The Cabe crew is a pretty stable lot... thinking about past members I am wondering
what happened to Huffman Scott ? I believe in California and a regular contributor on here...

I'm sure there are others

Unknown-1.png

One comes to mind, Gavin Bedggood from the out islands of new Zealand. I was helping him with parts with his '37 Flyte, then nothing.............

A few guys have done some jail time, so they were incapacitated for a stretch.
Some guys couldn’t handle the heat, because their ego’s got the best of them.
Some have died and are riding the yellow brick road.
And then quite a few are lurking in the shadows and only rear their heads when something good pops up.
Then, all of the sudden, their participation becomes important.
It’s the guys that contribute day in and day out, when they feel like they have something to add, and not solely for their own personal gain that really make the Cabe, the Cabe.
Most guys here know who those guys are.
They are not trying to bring anybody down for sport are not bragging about how phenomenal they or their knowledge and collections are.
They contribute, because they love this hobby regardless of who you are or where you’ve been.

Back