When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Where are they now?" thread

-
Has anyone in the Cali Cartel been in contact with @Eric since he moved out of California? He moved to Arizona in Feb. and hasn't been back here since. I'd like to get a hold of him.

Im sure alot of people dont come around because of the idiots that feel the need to make unnecessary comments on every thread.or that post their unrelated pics in other folks threads.just clueless.some people just weren't brought up right i guess.maybe i just expect more out of grown up adults.

This is the only forum ( that I know) where people are constantly talking. For better or worse. Their always somebody ssyin. Something. Not always bike related. I joined a 442- chevelle- old buick- yet when the lack of posting became evident then I logged out. I got to assume the groups share a Facebook page.Since I don't have the app I can't say for sure. Yes I've had posts deleted and pics too but I have the option now of the ignore button as well. I didn't like the stingray crowd but some people love them so its interesting.

Back