When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Where are they now?" thread

-
Mungthetard

Unknown-1 question small.png

Has anyone in the Cali Cartel been in contact with @Eric since he moved out of California? He moved to Arizona in Feb. and hasn't been back here since. I'd like to get a hold of him.

I am here and I am back in action. Yes I did make the move to AZ. My collection made it here in one piece but no one told me it was going to be so hot so I have not been riding. lol. As soon as it cools down a bit, we should discuss organizing a Phoenix Valley classic bike ride. I have some ideas already.
Eric

az.JPG

I am here and I am back in action. Yes I did make the move to AZ. My collection made it here in one piece but no one told me it was going to be so hot so I have not been riding. lol. As soon as it cools down a bit, we should discuss organizing a Phoenix Valley classic bike ride. I have some ideas already.
Eric

View attachment 1039631

I organize the AZCC group out here. We were doing rides almost every month, for a couple years and this last year not quite as much. Usually Sunday mornings. This last year we did a a few but I was slacking. There is bunch a good people out here, where abouts are you located?

Back