When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Where are they now?" thread

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have a really nice cane PHY Driggs River taper fly rod from a famous northern Michigan rodmaker who went to prison for selling heroin.
I'm trying to decide if it increases the rod value for scarcity, or decreases the rod value for infamy.
(not like it matters, it's a rod that's here to stay - his rods are still famous, in demand, and praised on the cane rod forum - a really nice guy who made a dumb choice)
aP9180017.jpg

Last edited:
I know some forums & members jus' kinda fade away as everything that can be said or done has already been said & done. Used to be I would learn, try to help where I could and then butthurt started becoming an issue when trying to help or even discuss. Mostly nowadays I see so much big time pay to play in hobbies that if you aren't interestingly outdoing each other you aren't welcomed. I was surprised I got welcomed with the help & support of the great guys here. Now if I could get some of you guys to adopt me :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Back