When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Whizzer Photo Thread!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A loop frame that I owned for a few years that was supposedly used on an all Whizzer racing circuit in Vermont. I never did get it running and sold it at Hershey decades ago.

loop frame Whizzer.jpg

loop frame Whizzer.jpg

Here's my Frankenwhizzer.... got it off Craigslist from a guy in New York. Had it shipped to a friend in Seattle drove down to get it. It came with cool stuff such as the Bilite system, fender bumpers, rocket lights Did a full restore, Quentin Guenther redid the motor (awesome work!) Changed the fork to a Columbia fork because I felt it would be easier on the frame absorbing shock. Frame is Elgin that has a back yard weld job on the bent bottom bar. Still have to put the Bilite system together, but it runs great!

original whizzer.jpg

IMG_6774.jpg

IMG_6775.jpg

IMG_6776.jpg

Here's my Frankenwhizzer.... got it off Craigslist from a guy in New York. Had it shipped to a friend in Seattle drove down to get it. It came with cool stuff such as the Bilite system, fender bumpers, rocket lights Did a full restore, Quentin Guenther redid the motor (awesome work!) Changed the fork to a Columbia fork because I felt it would be easier on the frame absorbing shock. Frame is Elgin that has a back yard weld job on the bent bottom bar. Still have to put the Bilite system together, but it runs great!

View attachment 300042

View attachment 300045

View attachment 300047

View attachment 300048

I have seen this bike before and would like to say thanks for the pics. This was the inspiration for the extras on mine!

No worries.... In retrospect i wish I had found a WZ frame, or some other Whizzer specific frame and moved everything over. Tolerances would be much better and it would be a lot more practical to maintain...

No worries.... In retrospect i wish I had found a WZ frame, or some other Whizzer specific frame and moved everything over. Tolerances would be much better and it would be a lot more practical to maintain...

If you don't mind me asking, are those running lights on the rear rack in the old pic? Also what made you leave of the fender ornament? Very nice bike though! It is very sharp with the fender accessories!

Back